31.08.2012

Farewell my beloved BALTICA...


Hey everybody out there!

Incredible but sadly true - now it has come so far: Today is my last day at the ARS BALTICA office!
Yesterday my volunteer colleague Sven from the Landesverband der Musikschulen Schleswig-Holstein and me arranged a little farewell dinner with a supporting cultural programme. So I let some pictures speak in the first place.



















As “Sherlock” Helge announced I will disclose the secret about Mr X today.
The mysterious visitor was and is Christoph Starck, my successor! From next Monday on he will take over my job and this blog. I wish you all the best Christoph!

It was a really great year in Rendsburg at the Nordkolleg and I’d like to thank all my awesome colleagues and especially my boss Andrea C. Bayer, head of ARS BALTICA Secretariat!
I really enjoyed creating this blog and I hope you had at least a little bit of fun with all the texts and photos.

Maybe you will hear about me again in this blog. Who know's?
I remain with best regards and hope you will remain ARS BALTICA and this blog faithful!

One more time; this was a great, interesting and instructive year in my life and maybe you have become interested in the social volunteer service in the field of culture. Spending a year this way is totally worth it! So, why don't think about this option...

Johannes Eihusen, Rendsburg 31.08.2012

1 Kommentar:

  1. Vielen Dank - für die Blumen! THANKS for a great year!
    It's good to have this blog established and I am very curious about all the future stories about former, present and future volunteers, about detectives and other phenomena in the ARS BALTICA office...

    AntwortenLöschen