28.08.2012

A Visitor's Entry


Hello everybody out there!

Today is a special day for Johannes (hopefully you know he is the main blogger). On the one hand because it's the last week of his voluntary year at “ARS BALTICA” as he already said, on the other he's hosting me for two days. I want to get an idea of what people actually do when the work for “ARS BALTICA”.

I am Helge Albrecht and I did a Voluntary Year of Social Service in the field of culture as well at the “KulturNetz-Schleswig e.V.”. Like Johannes reported his visit at the “OK Westküste” I am doing right now the same thing here at this blog.



Let me tell you how it could come so far (sounds negative – meant positive):

Johannes and I got to know last year in September at an access week of our gap year, where all volunteers of the region got together. It was love in the first place!
Immediately we shared the same room to produce kind of creative rubbish. Yes, we're getting inspired by each other every time we see, so lucky!

We spent much time together e.g. for writing texts for our Poetry Slam Team “Hack und Gewalt”. After one year of joy we're taking the train to future and walk other ways, separate ways, our own.
And though we know for one year I've never been at his office to proof if he's working how he should.

And here's my task:
WHAT the hell is going on here?

I'll find out.

See you,
Detective Helge

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen