29.08.2012

Second Chance


Like yesterday's first impression, we're still sitting in front of the PC.
“Information” seems to be one of the most important terms in this office and always has to be researched excellently – fits to my job as a detective.

And if you ever thought about true office stories, consequent hierarchies, master and servants (not meaning the song by Depeche Mode), you're definitively on the wrong way.

As you see I'm responsible for the blog in these days!
(I reckon they do believe I'm the right one for this job, but actually don't know what I'm selling over here...)

Wow! I've got some news: We're not alone anymore!
In fact it wasn't so yesterday, but I forgot to write about it.
Another guest is at the office, too.

I'm sitting on the opposite observing what Johannes tells him about his work – very interesting talk, very mysterious situation.
Taking a pull on my cigarette I watch out the window and ask myself why this person sits in the same room.
Suddenly there are crazy noises in the office. Johannes starts to whisper something into the unknown's ear and I can't understand a word, mysterious situation again.
Is it a secret information about ARS BALTICA or am I just dreaming?

Maybe you won't find out tomorrow and maybe you won’t the days after, but next week you'll know what I'm talking about.

At that moment I'll probably be anywhere else in world to crack the next case.
Thank you for your attention.

Over and out,
Helge “Sherlock” Holmes



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen