03.09.2012

The new one!


Hello everybody, I am the new one, the Mr. Eihusen 2.0, or just Christoph. From today on I take over the job of the volunteer of ARS BALTICA and sit on Johannes' chair. That means I am responsible for the news on our homepage, for our facebook-page and for this blog.

The former volunteer Johannes has already done excellent preparatory work and it will not be easy to compete with him, but I will try my really best to let you realize the transition as little as possible and I hope you will enjoy my work as much as Johannes'.

I am happy to say that my first tries here at Nordkolleg were really fun and that all my colleagues are so friendly and helpful. Already the second day I went here for sample work I really felt home.
At this point I would like to thank all my colleagues, especially my boss Andrea C. Bayer and my predecessor Johannes Eihusen, for this warm welcome. I am sure that the next year will be great.

Today I met all the colleagues who are not on vacation and got my first deeper look on the complexity of ARS BALTICA's sphere of influence, and it is reaching really far.

I hope you will be content with me and my work – and I’m looking forward to a great Year!

Yours Christoph Starck


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen