30.08.2013

Time to say good-bye



Here I am on the road again… on the road between my voluntarily social year and my life as a student at the university.

So my year with ARS BALTICA is over now. Looking back it was a great year full of new experiences, interesting persons and finding a way for my future, which will look like: First I am going to study pedagogics and musicology and then… well, we will see.

All in all I will miss the Nordkolleg and everything around it: the colleagues, the garden and of course the food. I am happy that I made this year but it is also a pity to go now.

Yesterday, we had or official farewell with a little buffet and a presentation of pictures and videos. It seems that the buffet was very good because after the event it looks like this:



I really learned a lot during this year and I want to thank all the people who went through it with me.


Good-bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen