18.06.2013

2 weeks on vacation



Last weekend the Midsommar-Fest took place here at Nordkolleg-Rendsburg. Unfortunately I couldn’t be there but I heard that it was really good. I took a picture of the moment when the big "midsommar-stången" was built up (it seemed not to be very easy).

Last week I had my first day of external education of my voluntarily social year at "Schleswig-Holsteiner Landtag" in Kiel where we got in touch with the working process there and had a conversation with a reporter. Here some impressions:

The second one I’ll have on Thursday at Musiculum in Kiel, I’ll tell you about it after my vacation.
Apropos vacation, this is my last week before I take a two weeks long vacation. So I hope the weather stays like it is now, so I can enjoy it.


Writeya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen