23.05.2013

My volutarily project!



I already told you of my new project, the exhibition of Baltic Comic. Now, here is the official publication, the invitation and some pictures of the preparation:

ARS BALTICA will present an exhibition of comics created during the Baltic Comic workshop which took place at Nordkolleg Rendsburg in March. In this workshop Baltic, Scandinavian, Slavic, German and Dutch comic authors and translators came together for exchanging knowledge and experience.
During the workshop they learned about picture language and devised comic drafts, translated comics into German and drew interpretations of comics written in another language.
 
To get an insight of the working fields ARS BALTICA is active in, some comics will be presented at the event "Langer Tag der Kultur". Here you can get more information.

And here are the dates:
1 June 2013, 15:00 – 21:30
Auto-Centrum-Lass, City Store
Nienstadtstraße 8 / Ecke Stegen


Today we had a practice of handling a fire-extinguisher, here are some pictures of it:

 

Next week I will be out of office on the third seminar of my voluntarily social year on Scheersberg. I will take part in a musician workshop, but further information after it and my project.


Hope to see you on 1 June

Writeya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen