02.10.2012

A Coming and Going




ARS BALTICA got reinforcement! Since yesterday our new manager for the "One BSR" project Franziska Schindler is sitting across from me.



My first impression is: She seems to be very nice and socially competent but also committed und capable for this job. I think the working atmosphere in our office will be enviably friendly (even if I am at the lowest range of right to determine :-P). Don’t take me too serious, I am happy that ARS BALTICA got such enrichment.


Another thing: my first vacation stars tomorrow. I will relax five days on the small island of "Amrum" (Northern Germany).



"All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go"… and next Tuesday I will be back at work – so don’t worry, I’m not going to leave forever (as the title might mean).


To my work: There is nothing new to say but that’s good because it means that it is still interesting and I still feel well here.

So keep on reading this blog, tell your friends and your family.

Writeya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen